Post Solo Ads Free with your Points
Claim Your Fr,ee JV Account
It Comes With $67 Worth Of Advertising!
The Solo Wave is a great new way to Post Free Solo Ads to thousands and thousands of members.
When a Solo Ad arrives in your private mailbox you can read it and get 2500 advertising points. The
Solo Ads go out to thousands of members and get a great click rate.
You can earn nice commissions with Solo Wave also and inside your program you will find a nice
variety of advertising such as mega blasts to hundreds and even thousands of sites. This is a whole
array of advertising sites on the internet that have thousands of members. Your Solo As will be sent
to these members.
So are you ready for the Solo Wave. Even if you don’t want to use the Solo Ads you can join up and
get a free Solo Ad Blast anyways. This is a great way to get some exposure and you can save your
Solo Ads so next time you want to send a blast you can just hit the button and you Solo Ad is sent.
What’s a solo ad?
Anyone who’s been in affiliate marketing for a while will have heard of solo ads. But if that’s not your business, here’s the skinny: Solo ads are email-based advertisements you buy from other email list owners. They’re typically sent as dedicated emails – so the entire message is all about your promotion.
They work like this: You find a solo ad list you’re interested in. You contact the owner or buy access to the list from their site. You buy either by how many subscribers your email message will be sent to, or by how many clicks your email will get.
If all goes well, those subscribers will click, and those clicks will convert well. In the end, you’ll end up with solo ad conversions that cost less than other types of advertising.
But it’s far from perfect. Solo ads, in all honesty, have a hazy reputation. Many companies don’t touch them. They typically work best for affiliates and information marketers.
That said, there’s also a lot of marketers who say they owe their business to solo ads, that solo ads were how they got their start. So it’s worth your time to at least know how they work.
Who solo ads would work best for
- Marketers who have a bit of budget. Got a couple hundred dollars? That’s enough to do some basic testing with solo ads.
- If you’re in a niche where pay per click prices are through the roof. In this case, your cost per click from solo ads may be so much less than what you’d get on AdWords or Bing that solo ads are worth a test.
- If you’re in a niche that’s completely oversaturated with content (like affiliate marketing or weight loss).
- If you’re in a niche with intense competition for search engine traffic.
- If you’re about to launch a product, or if you need traffic sent to a page quickly. You’ve got no time to write guest posts, build an audience, or do anything that takes more than a few days to see results.