|Downliner||the Downliner will Display your link on over ten thousand TEs, Safe-Lists, PPC Sites, Web Sites and Blogs|
|RapidFireAds||Team-based competition with bonus credits gained by promoting at certain exchanges. Also earn tokens, which can be used to purchase banner and text link advertising or CTP XP.|
|Block traffic from sources you don’t like. Flexible upgrades via Account Addons (choose higher earning rate, double commissions, geotargeting, etc). Earn a free upgrade by promoting. Use the same advertising balance for banner impressions.|
|Cloak your Links and Track your Ads||Track all your Traffic and Cloak all your Links to protect your business and Split Test your Ads|
|TrafficG||Traffic exchange with an integrated ad co-op. Show your StartPage link at manual TEs with 6+ second timer and earn 0.5 TrafficG credits per view. Geotargeting, banner exchange, highly unique traffic with over 500,000 members.|
|CoopMG||Co-op with an integrated traffic exchange and VTG. Does not allow any rotators or TimTech sites. Only counts traffic from 500+ approved TEs (sources can be excluded for each individual website). Login Spotlight ad gives 30 bonus credits every day.|
Tips for using traffic co-ops
Traffic co-ops are a great way to get visitors from many different sources while surfing only your favorite exchanges (or not surfing at all, if you choose to upgrade or purchase credits). Here are some ways of using these programs to their full potential:
- Send any extra traffic to the co-op. If you find yourself earning more credits than you are using at your favorite TE, make sure to fill all the site slots and add your co-op links as well. Not only it’s a great way to deal with slow credit delivery, your pages will also get promoted at hundreds of TEs instead of just one.
- Add your rotator link to the co-op if it’s allowed by their rules. Then you can switch promotions on-the-fly instead of having to login to your account and re-approve the site every time. You can add new, fresh splash pages of recently-launched programs, and blast them across hundreds of exchanges.
- Consider upgrading for a higher earning rate. This is rather obvious, but some co-ops will actually give you more than 1 credit per 1 view of your co-op link! This way you can get more credits back than you put in.
- Avoid additional frames if possible. Invisible rotators are fine, but framed ones will result in a “squashed” site displayed between traffic exchange surfbar, co-op frame, and then rotator frame. It is also usually against the rules to add one co-op link into another co-op. Use your direct splash pages or an invisible rotator like Trck.me which is allowed by all the traffic co-ops listed on this page except CoopMG.
- Manual only: autosurfs have their uses, but remember to only promote your co-op link in manual traffic exchanges. Some co-ops use a list of approved sites and others a list of banned ones, but all of them are designed with manual visits in mind.